We are Hiring!
Experienced ASP.NET/C# Web Developer
We are a fast growing full service internet development company based in The Hague/NL and Athens/GR, we are looking to hire for our subsidiary in Greece an experienced .NET/C# Web Developer for a long term business relationship.
The right candidate (man or woman) will have a minimum of 2 to 3 years hands on experience in web development using primarily the Microsoft technology stack. He or she must be highly motivated and able to function well within a team. Also, collaborating with members of teams that are geographically located in different areas (via video conferencing tools) should oppose no difficulty at all.
The focus for this role is mostly on back-end web development in existing but also new projects, although from time to time some front-end work may also be required. More specifically we are looking for the die-hard web developer with the following capabilities:
- - NET v4.0 and higher (must have)
- - MVC 4 and higher (must have)
- - Web API 2 and higher (should have)
- - Razor views (must have)
- - WebForms (should have)
- - Adequate and very recent knowledge of the C# language (must have)
- - Be able to read Service Oriented Architecture UML designs and diagrams (nice to have)
- - Adequate understanding and implementation of OOP principals and design patterns (should have)
- - Understanding of complex financial expressions & algorithms (nice to have)
- - Entity Framework 5 and higher or similar ORM (should have)
- - Adequate knowledge of LINQ to SQL (must have)
- - Lambda expressions and fluent statements in C# (should have)
- - Knowledge of the SQL language in SQL Server 2008 R2 and higher environments (must have)
- - Proficient knowledge of Visual Studio 2013 and higher and related tools (must have)
- - Proficient knowledge of source code control systems like Git, Mercurial, SVN etc. (must have)
- - Web standards (must have)
- - REST API design standards (should have)
- - SCRUM methodology (nice to have)
- - Capable of working in an Agile development environment (nice to have)
- - Basic knowledge of CMS applications like Umbraco, Sitefinity, EpiServer etc. (nice to have)
- - Knowledge in using tools like Office, Visio (must have)
- - Knowledge & experience acquired in the recent consequent years based on the Microsoft technology stack (must have)
- - Professional knowledge of the English language, both written and spoken (must have)
- - Proactive problem solver (must have)
If your second nature is exploring new programming areas, live up to the latest international modern standards and are ambitious to learn new programming techniques then this permanent role might be for you. Please forward your detailed CV in English, to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
As this is a 40 hour week permanent role, freelance applicants will not be considered for this position but only individuals with a matching background, as described in this advertisement.